hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, December 22, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
I am tired.
Know how all of us live with a certain amount of anger and discontentment?
I know I'm reaching my limits soon.
Just because I am younger than the rest doesn't mean that I work like a machine. True, I can probably endure back to back schedules better but I should really like to have a rest so that I don't die too early. I would like to be able to at least produce some grandchildren and pass down my beloved items.
Yet I don't want to make things difficult for my manager. I find myself cursing more and more.
I wonder why nowadays, things of the past comes back to haunt me in my dreams. I can't sleep properly. I'm missing people and living my days in regret.
Where is my peace?